Some aspiring parents cannot conceive children, and that’s perfectly normal and nothing to be ashamed of. Thanks to the wide range of fertility treatments available in specialized clinics in Goa, there’s still hope. Treatments like in vitro fertilization (IVF), intrauterine insemination (IUI), and donor eggs and sperm are perfect for those who dream of bearing children one day.
Surrogacy in Goa is also a commonly used method. The entire process is a long and winding road, though satisfaction as always guaranteed at the end. Here is an overview of the steps taken during surrogacy:
- Matching the soon-to-be mother with a surrogate and an egg donor (if necessary) with the help of a trusted fertility clinic. This step typically takes around 1 to 4 months.
- Once a match is found, your fertility doctor will conduct an embryo transfer.
- The next step is to wait! You’ll be able to hear your baby’s heartbeat in 6 to 7 weeks. It’s important to undergo regular ultrasounds for the duration of the pregnancy.
- Finally, your new baby will be conceived through the surrogate mother. Congratulations!
Aspiring parents from every kind of background, as long as they are of legal age, can choose to try surrogacy in Goa. This includes couples who struggle with infertility, mothers who have suffered through repeated miscarriages, and parents who have genetic health conditions. Other benefits of surrogacy are:
- Surrogacy in Goa allows you to have a biological connection to your future child.
- Surrogacy, unlike adoption, allows you to raise the child from birth and form stronger familial connections.
- This method is perfect for mothers who experience complications with pregnancy, to reduce the risk of harming, either the mother or the child during birth.
Surrogacy is truly worth the wait and cost. Just make sure to consult with a qualified fertility doctor from a reliable clinic.