Finding out that you are infertile does not have to be too devastating. It does not have to necessarily mean that you cannot have a child anymore. These days, there are many treatment options available to you. However, not all of them may be suitable for your condition, so you have to be careful in selecting the right treatment to ensure a higher chance of succeeding. Here are some helpful tips for finding the best treatment for infertility in India:
- Seek a specialist – Look up infertility specialists and physicians in India, particularly those with extensive experience and a good track record of success in treating infertility. With their help, you can determine the reason for your infertility and get the right treatment that is targeted to improve and treat your condition. Be sure to check the specialists’ credentials, training, and licenses.
- Know their location – You do not have to go far to find the best treatment for infertility in India. Check local infertility specialists and their treatment centres near you.
- Get to know the facility – Make sure that the fertility treatment centre is reputable and trusted by their patients. Check that they have the latest equipment, technologies, and treatment per international standards, and that they use only internationally approved IUI and IVF media and disposables.
- Explore the fertility services – The best treatment for infertility will vary from one patient to another, as it will depend on your condition. Reputable service providers offer a range of treatment options from IUI to IVF, ICSI and IMSI, donor sperm or egg, and follicular monitoring. They also offer fertility consultation and treatment planning, embryo transfer, ovulation induction, super ovulation, low AMH treatment, and infertility ultrasound.
- Know the process – In one visit, the fertility specialist should be able to determine and diagnose the cause of infertility and suggest different treatment options that suit you best. They will also provide the cost and reveal the duration of the treatment.
- Get to know the cost – The specialist should be able to provide a breakdown of the costs for everything involved in the treatment.
- Ensure transparency – Make sure that you know the chances of success and all other critical details about the treatment.